Call Centre Ergonomics TrainingFine-tune Your Call Centre Workspace
Moving from “What do I need to know” to “How do I need to feel”.
Fine Tune Your Call Centre Workplace helps call centre agents discover how to easily adjust their workspace for maximum comfort and health, using tools they carry with them everywhere – their bodies.
Our training is fun, interactive and highly memorable. Workers will be able to instantly apply their learning in the workplace as well as in their home.
What Call Centre team members will discover:
- How to judge the best possible position of their furniture and equipment using their body as a guide.
- Commonly found awkward work postures and the link to musculoskeletal pain.
- Mental and physical practice of skills so they become second nature.
- Personalised mentoring to fine-tune posture, sitting and workstations on the job.
- How a comfortable and relaxed work posture actually feels in their body when they are working.
- Simple and easy work hacks to adjust their workstation without needing expensive new furniture or gadgets, or to adjust overhead lighting.
- How to troubleshoot pain and discomfort, so they know what is causing their pain, and how they can personally fine-tune their work station to minimise the issue.
The call centre office ergonomics program is delivered over three focused sessions.
Our group sessions are designed to fit within existing training and team meeting times to ensure no lost time in the workplace. Our one-on-one sessions are conducted at the call centre operator’s workstation between calls.
Session 1: Office Ergonomic Foundations (Group – 60 minutes)
- Overview of essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstration and practice of essential skills.
- Group problem solving.
Session 2: Personalised Mentoring (One-on-one – 15 minutes)
- Ensures training transfer to the workplace
- Skills refinement to meet individual needs at the workstation.
- Adjustments made based on the worker’s personal body shape, equipment and needs.
- Feedback on current work habits, routines and work posture.
Session 3: Troubleshooting (Group – 60 minutes)
- Diagnostic tools that identify problems, causes and solutions.
- Demonstration and practice of problem identification and solutions.
- Review of in-house WH&S procedures: The next step in caring for yourself and your team!
“I can’t believe how quickly my headache has gone”
“You know…no one has ever showed me this before and I have been working in the industry all my life”.
Freelance Workplace Health and Safety Officer